Lead Jira Engineer - Atlassian Tools (6-8 yrs)
- Provide innovative solutions for the business requirements.
- Developing components (add-ons) or customizations for the Atlassian JIRA platform
- Developing interfaces / connectors with enterprise systems and services for various integration projects.
- Assist portfolio management in developing project management policies, process and procedures for companywide implementation.
- Feature documentation of the implemented projects.
- Quality check and test implemented functionalities by implementation partner
- Evaluate and recommend new plug-ins to enhance JIRA functionality for end-users.
- Develop metrics dashboards and advanced filters in JIRA to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports.
- Coordinate with implementation partner to plan, schedule, implement, and communicate JIRA and plug-in upgrades in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Work with IT infrastructure team for infrastructure maintenance and system refinements.
- Monitor JIRA servers for memory usage. Plan, schedule, implement, and communicate memory upgrades. Monitor JIRA performance. Make suggestions for improvements, if needed. Execute and communicate improvements.
- Monitor JIRA logs. Make suggestions for improvements, if needed. Execute and communicate improvements.
- Monitor JIRA databases and sync Production and Test instances, when requested.
- Adhere to and promote standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to migration, versioning, change control procedures and standards.
Skills & Qualification :
- University Degree preferably in IT or Engineering
- 6-8 years of experience in development using Java and web-based architectures and technologies (REST, XML, JSON)
- Strong background in development and implementation with Atlassian tools Confluence, JIRA and Service Desk
- Solid software development experience and talent. Working knowledge of Java application servers.
- Good knowledge of data modelling techniques, SQL/JQL and experience working with relational databases (ORACLE, MySQL, PostgreSQL) and in Agile framework will be preferred
- Understanding and hands-on experience of defect tracking, project management tools.
- Experience in supporting applications with a focus on customer experience.
- Working experience in Agile framework will be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.