Senior HR Recruiter at Think People Solutions
Views:316 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Lead - Java/J2EE Developer - HTML/WebLogic/JBOSS (8-13 yrs)
Skills : Java,j2ee and EXTJS
- Have managed a Technical Development Team preferably in the IDM space with a minimum size of 2-3 staff members.
- Experience in providing Mentorship and feedback to team members to help them perform better and realize their career goals.
- Have the ability to recognize and develop talent via training or mentorship.
- Have worked with offshore teams to effectively leverage the benefits offered by staff working in different time zones.
- Have managed and supported a Live deployment of Identity Management Solution.
- Experience in Managing a Project end to end.
Identity Management comprehensive implementation experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience in domain of Identity Management and Certification
- Experience with Identity management products such as OIM.
- Development Experience with Java/ J2EE
- Working experience with Unix OS and Web logic/JBOSS application server
- Experience in Spring/Hibernate/IBATIS frameworks
- Experience JSP, JDBC, Struts, XML, XML Schema (XSD), XSLT
- Experience with SOA, JNDI, Spring framework, Struts framework is a plus
- Strong knowledge in architecture, design patterns OOAD and UML
- Worked on Eclipse IDE or other IDE Tools.
- Basic/Advanced SQL, Stored Procedures and Performance tuning
- SQL and PL/SQL Programming
- Experience with version control system like CVS, SVN or Perforce
- Knowledge of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Desk : 022 - 441130418
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.