Founder at JobsLo Consultants
Views:86 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead Java Developer - MDM/Informatica (6-10 yrs)
About Company :
We are Specialized in Product Engineering Services. We are One among top 100 best places to work in India
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 6 - 10 Years
Function : Technology - IT & Systems
Vacancy : 3
Job Description :
About the Role :
- Designing real-time MDM solutions where MDM is accessed and leveraged for operational use cases by spoke systems.
- He/ She Should be proficient in Java, J2EE, Web Services and be able to integrate the Informatica MDM with other applications.
- Excellent understanding of Informatica MDM hub.
- Experience with MDM HUB real-time development expertise and detailed technical knowledge follow MDM SIF coding standards and best practices.
- Should have knowledge of XML/XSLT/JSON, JBOSS, Eclipse, JMS/MQ, Spring Framework, EJB.
- Collaborating with other technical team members to build an integrated MDM solution.
- Analyzes and defines detailed MDM processes tasks data flows and dependencies
- Provide technical expertise in Informatica MDM User Exits, Match Rules, HM, IDD, E360, BES, SIF.
- Produces Low-Level Design Document, Develops MDM solution meeting technical specifications and business requirements according to the established designs. Reviews MDM unit tests and walks through code with developers
- Conducts database code unit tests and code reviews and participate in system and integration tests and remedies solution defects.
- Design & Build activeVOS workflows to implement the Data governance workflows.
About You :
- 6+ years of experience with exposure to Informatica related process.
- Experience with development on Java, J2EE, Web Services, Informatica MDM, PL/SQL.
- Experience with large datasets and databases.
- Excellent analysis, organization and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exhibits an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness in decision making and problem-solving.
- Knowledge of technologies such as Informatica, Siebel/Salesforce CRM, SAP, Dun & Bradstreet methodologies.
- Experience or Knowledge of Master Data Management or Enterprise Date Management processes.
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook.
Working Days : 5 Days a Week ( to )
Job Nature : Full Time