Owner & Founder at Pro-Recruit Services
Views:345 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Lead - Hardware Engineer - C/Python/Unix (6-9 yrs)
About the Company:
Our Client is an energy technology company started out of Berkeley, California and based out of Jaipur, India. They are radically changing the way electricity is delivered to, and, consumed by users, and pioneering smart grid work in the remotest parts of rural India. The areas, which had no electricity since the invention of electricity, have now leapfrogged into having one of the most modern, clean, interactive and flexible electric power supply system due to our client's effort. The company has developed the lowest cost smart meter in the world, the most advanced power distribution management technology, and a microgrid solution to bring energy access to remote rural areas and radically improve power distribution efficiency and reliability.
About The Position:
This position will primarily be responsible for designing and building electronic circuits for various products . Our client's technical stack heavily relies on robust, dependable hardware systems as our client's software is very closely integrated with their hardware. This position will be responsible for designing circuits as per product requirements, designing PCBs, assembling prototypes, testing the hardware thoroughly, and working closely with the software team during system testing and troubleshooting.
Design & Development:
1. Design electronic circuits for various products developed by our client
2. Ensure that circuit design meets relevant requirements of national and international standards
3. Make PCB designs for various schematics
4. Ensure that the design flaws at the hardware level are quickly resolved and newer iterations of the product are developed in a fast paced development cycle
Testing & Documentation:
1. Implement test jigs for thorough testing of the hardware developed.
2. Comply with all documentation and version control requirements at Gram Power
3. Document all hardware design which meets Gram Power's documentation standard
Qualification & Experience:
- M.S./PhD in Electrical Engineering / Electronics / System Engineering
- More than three years of relevant industry experience
- End to end PCB design (from circuit design to routing)
- Circuit Simulation techniques
- Power Supply design (SMPS, Capacitive Drop, etc)
- Analog Design and signal conditioning
- Microcontrollers and sensor interfacing
- Hardware Testing principles
- Experience with RF systems and antenna design
- Good analytical skills
- Team Spirit: Ability to work as a team player and coordinate with other departments
- Comfort with embedded C
- Comfort with Python language
- Comfort with UNIX systems
What You Will Get:
- Competitive package
- Excellent work space - talented people, open innovation, X-Box, caffeine, flexible and compulsory vacations!
- Opportunity to build a critical and large scale system from ground up
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.