Assistant Vice President - HR at V Employment Solutions
Views:477 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Lead Functional Consultant - Professional Services (8-12 yrs)
Position: Lead Functional Consultant - Professional Services
Experience: 8 to 12 Years and Min of 3 End to End Software Product Implementations (Greenfield)
Location: Pune, India
- Manage and Lead product implementations for enterprise customers, taking complete ownership of project planning, execution, financials, and customer relationship.
- Contribute towards building and fostering internal consulting capability within the Professional Services group.
- Manage a team of Senior Functional consultants engaged in product implementations across multiple engagements.
- Conceptualize and formulate best of breed solutions in close collaboration with a business that effectively address key implementation objectives within the bounds of scope, schedule, and effort.
- Drive system configuration and deployment activities across multiple engagements.
- Contribute to product roadmap through active feedback from customers and implementation experience.
- Prior experience in implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain applications is highly preferred.
- Experience in at least 3 full life cycle enterprise application implementations in a project manager/project lead capacity.
- Quick and innovative thinking with the acumen to correctly interpret trends/patterns from available data and formulate effective strategies/actions in achieving set objectives.
- An engineering degree with an MBA in a related field is preferred.
- Candidate must possess an engineering degree from a reputed institute. Having an MBA in a related field will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with good interpersonal skills and ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer relationships with client counterparts.
Experience: 9+ years
Minimum Education: Science or Engineering graduate. MBA will be preferred.