Lead Full Stack Engineer - React.js/Angular/Node.js (3-8 yrs)
Job description :
- Employer envisages creating end-user analytics/business user tools to democratize analytics. They already have built an open source visualization library which competes with Tableau's [https://www.tableau.com] graphing behavior.
- They are a team of 9 engineers who learn rapidly and builds/validates technologies around analytics / BI industry.
- The employer came out of the mother company as an experiment. Hence they share some of the common resources (experience, sales, marketing) to be able to rapidly reach the market.
Responsibilities For position SDE-II :
- Create, architect and manage complex experience driven website suitable for multiple device
- Developing backend which delivers and renders front-end in an optimized manner
- Working with the experience (design) team for rapid prototyping and feature implementation
- Manage a team of 2-3 to own the the experience side of the application
- Practical knowledge- of architecting / building complex frontend system
- Knowledge of at least one- ecosystem out of React / Vue / Angular / Ember / Backbone / Cycle
- Knowledge of- NodeJS/Docker/Webpack/Rollup/Babel
- Solid understanding- of data structure and algorithm
- Knowledge of- building optimised client-server communication with fast data transfer, SSR
- Practical knowledge - of AWS services including but not limited to (nice to have) DynamoDB/ EBS/ S3/ EC2/Route 53
- Able to learn technology quickly without having biases / deterrence