Manager - Talent Acquisition at Maverick HR
Views:9933 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:191
Lead Full Stack Developer - Python/Django (3-7 yrs)
About KNAB Finance :
KNAB Finance is a new age Fintech startup enabling growth capital for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) through its credit platform. KNAB uses technologies to automate loan origination and underwriting by integrating with multiple identity and credit systems.
KNAB has a credit model for different industry sectors that uses different proxies to assess the creditworthiness of a business. KNAB's technology detects high risk applications by leveraging connections with social media platforms and other big data sources.
The data is leveraged to build predictive models around risk in an industry, sub-sector, geo-location and enterprise.
The Team :
The founders are proven leaders in Banking, Digital and Technology who graduated from IIT and IIM. They came together with a vision to create a new age financial institution leveraging Digital technologies.
- We are looking for a passionate engineer to join our software engineering team.
- While this is an individual contributor role, you ll be involved in many aspects helping evolve our existing architecture, guiding and working with junior engineers to design, develop and review their work, and also individually implement new features and functionality.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Strong foundations in algorithms and data structures
- Experience with software system design and architecture
- Programming experience in Python and / or Java
- Strong understanding of databases like MySQL, NoSQL and data modelling.
- Experience with design and development of REST APIs
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Experience in developing and running online cloud applications using agile methodologies.
Added advantage if you have experience in any of the following :
- Amazon AWS technologies
- Microservices Architectures
- Client technologies like AngularJS, Android, etc
Job Description :
- Architecting and implementing the back-end APIs for our services, creating and implementing database schemas that represent and support our business processes.
- Design and create services and system architecture for our product, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members.
- Collaborating with other team members to create great experiences
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation, and performing code reviews.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products.
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
Technologies We Work On :
- Event driven Microservices Architecture with Amazon AWS Lambda, Amazon AWS SNS, Amazon AWS SQS, Amazon AWS CloudFront, Amazon AWS API Gateway, Amazon AWS RDS & AWS S3, Amazon DynamoDB, etc.
- Python or Java for Microservices
- AngularJS & HTML5
- Data analytics and machine learning
- Devops, Agile Methodologies
What You Get :
- Working with cutting edge technologies including event driven Microservices architecture on Amazon AWS Cloud PaaS and SaaS platforms
-Work with some of the best in the industry, like yourself. Get mentored by directly working with an experienced team who bring decades of successful and diverse experiences
- Empowerment with unlimited learning and growth opportunities in early stage startup
- Solve challenging problems individually and together as a team
- Startup environment enabling fun while working together in solving real business challenges
- Exposure with multiple roles and opportunity to stand out with more responsibilities