Lead Frontend Developer - HealthTech Startup - Tier-1 (3-9 yrs)
The employer is looking to hire a Frontend Web Developer with 3-5yearsof experience.
You will be taking complete ownership and will be responsible for doing timely releases and new feature development. The employer is a silicon valley based healthcare startup. Started by the serial entrepreneur (the last venture exited to Amazon) and IITD alumnus, Employer is funded from the idea stage and now hiring for its Frontend lead. They are a high-paced growth startup, and if leading a product and taking ownership interests you, then you should apply.
Their web app helps doctors -
1. Look at all the patient data in graphs and details. The data includes Symptoms, Vitals, Medications, Food, Bowel Movement, Questionnaires, and Appointment topics.
2. Manipulate graphs by changing dates, range, etc. to better understand a patient's health improvement. It enables them to see trend charts, overall progress, and correlate different data type for better diagnosis.
3. Do complete population management on questionnaires, procedures, messages sent, etc. with interactive graphs. Visually analyze patients and their recovery.
4. Remotely monitor a patient's health through their complete health records (EHR) and call for early intervention if needed. Thus potentially saving lives.
5. Send timely messages to prepare patients for their upcoming appointments and procedures (like Endoscopy).
6. See correlations between two different types of data points -vitals and medications, etc.
7. Utilize their appointment time efficiently. If a doctor has all the health data of a patient, diagnosis and follow-up changes become super-easy. Our record appointment duration is 90 seconds.
Here's what the job would entail:
- Complete ownership and decision making of doctor's web app
- Deliver a world-class quality product that our doctors expect. Since we are working under HIPAA, the threshold of quality is extremely high.
- Create a delightful app with interactive graphs and components. We want our doctors to feel happy when they use the product -sleek, delightful, high-quality are expected to be present.
- Learning aptitude. We are still in the early stages of development and there's so much more we have to learn and implement.
- Thorough understanding of React.js/Vue.js
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- HTML5, CSS3
Nice to have skills:
- AWS -EC2, Lambda, S3, CloudFront
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Experience with Server Side Rendering.
If startups is your thing, you like working with a highly talented team and wants to join a high-paced growth startup, then we would love to talk to you.