Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:243 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Lead Front End Engineer - UI/UX (8-15 yrs)
Designation : Front End UI SDE 3
Exp : 8 - 15 years
CTC : 45 - 80 LPA
- Talents with experience in eComm/Internet
Preferred : From Tier 1 Tech Schools
- To build next-generation web applications which are efficient, reusable front-end abstractions and systems.
- Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
- Architect, develop, and test highly interactive front-end web applications and reusable components using current web technologies and frameworks (with the challenge of visualizing structured and unstructured data from multiple sources).
- Identify and communicate best practices for application architecture (applications that have multi-cloud support).
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team.
- Obsess over quality in the product you create and the code you write.
- Work closely with designers to implement versatile front-end solutions while embracing emerging standards and pushing the limits of what a browser can do.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
- Interacting with other team members to passionately collaborate our innovations with teams across.
- Analyze system function and performance requirements to support design concepts.
- Using New Technologies like React js
- Work closely with the other team members to implement front end solutions. Endorsing upcoming standards, launching, iterating and making a difference.
- Passionate about implementing elegant User Interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Extremely detail oriented to strive for pixel perfect implementation in all browsers.
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for UI components.
- Deeper knowledge of UI optimizations and performance
- Experience leading multi engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Strong problem solving skills,
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms and their space and time complexities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.