Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:191 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Lead Front End Engineer - UI/UX (8-15 yrs)
Designation : Front End UI SDE 3
Exp : 8 - 15 years
CTC : 45 - 80 LPA
- Talents with experience in eComm/Internet
Preferred : From Tier 1 Tech Schools
- To build next-generation web applications which are efficient, reusable front-end abstractions and systems.
- Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
- Architect, develop, and test highly interactive front-end web applications and reusable components using current web technologies and frameworks (with the challenge of visualizing structured and unstructured data from multiple sources).
- Identify and communicate best practices for application architecture (applications that have multi-cloud support).
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team.
- Obsess over quality in the product you create and the code you write.
- Work closely with designers to implement versatile front-end solutions while embracing emerging standards and pushing the limits of what a browser can do.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
- Interacting with other team members to passionately collaborate our innovations with teams across.
- Analyze system function and performance requirements to support design concepts.
- Using New Technologies like React js
- Work closely with the other team members to implement front end solutions. Endorsing upcoming standards, launching, iterating and making a difference.
- Passionate about implementing elegant User Interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Extremely detail oriented to strive for pixel perfect implementation in all browsers.
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for UI components.
- Deeper knowledge of UI optimizations and performance
- Experience leading multi engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Strong problem solving skills,
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms and their space and time complexities