Founder at TalentStack/The Hiring Story
Views:300 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead Firmware Engineer - Embedded C/C++ (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are looking for a Lead Firmware Engineer, who is passionate about technology, electronics, and sensors.
- Your primary responsibility will be to conceptualize, design and develop hardware modules to perform specific tasks, with good design, stability, and safety.
- You will closely work with the leadership team of Engineering in your role.
The Successful Applicant :
- 4 to 8 years of embedded firmware development experience
- Strong knowledge of Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and IEEE 802.15.4 protocols
- Strong fundamentals of electronics, including embedded Firmware Engineering.
- Expertise in C and C++ programming, especially embedded C
- Working knowledge of timers, PLLs, DMA and various buses internal to MCUs.
- Experience working on FW optimization for Low power wireless sensor.
- Strong knowledge in ARM Cortex M series processors.
- Experience working in BLE and BLE mesh, Wi-Fi software stacks (Mandatory)
- Experience working with ARM-based toolchains, and ARM debuggers (Mandatory).
- Prior experience with driver level code implementation such DMA based UART drivers etc.
- Hands on experience working with ARM debuggers/programmers/SWD/JTAG debugging/Logic Analyzers/Protocol Analyzers (Mandatory).
- Since position demands a strong wireless experience, the candidate should have hands-on experience with Spectrum Analyzer and certain RF instruments.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent logical reasoning
- Good team player
Bonus points for knowing :
- HVAC systems
- Software design for wireless co-existence
- Antenna diversity.