Lead Enterprise Applications Engineer - S/4 HANA (12-14 yrs)
This position is responsible for defining, developing and implementing and managing Enterprise
Applications like SAP 4HAHA, e-selling apps (Platform), CRM etc. lines of business.
- This position requires big picture strategic thinking and the ability to move concepts quickly into actionable tactics. In addition, a very high level of professionalism, organization, project management and the ability to work independently.
- All candidates must be able to meet aggressive deadlines, manage multiple complex projects simultaneously, and to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, customer and team- oriented work environment
- Overall 12+ years of experience
- 5+ years in SAP & at least 2 years on HANA
- Good cross functional Process knowledge in complex manufacturing organization preferably in metal industry
- Proven experience in support of the atleast one to two enterprise non-telco segment and the M2M space.
- Solid technical understanding with hands-on implementation experience
- Ability to understand and architect complex enterprise solutions
- Thorough understanding of partnerships, funnels and pre-sales processes
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills to successfully communicate ideas and recommendations to all levels within an organization and achieve objectives.