Lead Engineer - Software Quality Assurance - Embedded Systems (4-6 yrs)
- Process definition, Implementation and Sustenance of CMMI/ASPICE and ISO 26262 standards
- Conduct audits & report Non-Compliances and follow up to closure
- Provide consultation to Project team on CMMI/ASPICE process requirements and Ensure adherence
- Participate and provide process consultancy during Project team meetings like Kick off meeting, Project status review meetings and Milestone review meetings.
- Training to Project and Support teams based on Various Quality System needs.
- Act as management representative in Supplier Assessment Meetings and External Audits
- Follow up Projects throughout PDLC to ensure process compliance
- Lead Process improvements projects/action items and completely own the Improvements from collation, initiation, piloting and implementation .
Total experience: 4 to 6 Years in Software Quality Assurance preferably from embedded electronics industry.
- Knowledge on CMMI/ASPICE
- Knowledge on ISO 26262
- knowledge on 7 QC tools, DFMEA
- Knowledge on Root Cause Analysis tools
- Knowledge on PDLC
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Project Management Methodologies and Agile methods will be added advantage.
- Act as Quality consultant to Assigned Projects
- Conduct Internal Audits and report the findings of internal quality audits
- Process tailoring consultation to assigned Projects and approver
- Metrics collection analysis and reporting for Management reviews
- Handling and support for External CMMI and IATF Audits Certification.