Consultant at An Expertise
Views:294 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Lead Engineer - RTOS/MATLAB (4-6 yrs)
A leading IT company based in Pune is looking - Engineer / Lead Engineer - R&D- who will be working on electric machine design and will be part of a - technology excellence- team, responsible for providing end-to-end electric machine design solutions - involving specification gathering, FEA simulations, material & geometry design, cost optimisation and machine fabrication.
Education : Master's in Electronics / Instrumentation / Electrical
Experience : 4 years experience of embedded software development
Required Skills :
1. Embedded Software Development in C
2. Use of any RTOS
3. Good knowledge and hands-on with IDEs, debuggers, emulators etc.
4. Familiarity with MATLAB and Simulink.
5. Some experience of Model Based Development.
6. Experience of creating documentation using doxygen, markdown, LATEX etc.
7. Familiarity with software development process and standards
Preferred Experience and Skills :
1. Team leading experience.
2. Experience in Automotive power train applications.
3. Exposure to automotive systems and software e.g Bootloaders, CAN, OBD etc.
4. Familiarity with AUTOSAR
5. Familiarity with static analysis tools like lint or any other.
Job Description :
1. Understand product requirements.
2. Design and develop embedded software in C to run on ECU (with or without RTOS).
3. Use Matlab Simulink and Stateflow to build controller and plant models.
4. Generate C code from models and integrate it with hand-written code.
5. Test and validate the software on ECU in lab as well as in real life environment.
6. Create additional software tools as needed, using C / C++ / Python.
7. Create documentation for the software and tools.
8. Lead a team of 2-3 Engineers.
9. Ensure timely project completion.
Some additional notes regarding the same :
- Attractive compensation scheme comprising of a base salary, bonus, etc
- There will be a technical evaluation including a technical test.