Founder CEO at PKS & Associates
Views:62 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Lead Engineer - Professional Services - LTE 4G/5G (7-10 yrs)
Our client is a global leader in open telecom solutions, enabling communications service providers to drive disruption with new open architecture business models and meet the demands of the 4th Industrial Revolution with 50B connected devices.
Their disaggregated and virtualized platforms leverage open architectures and methodologies and an open ecosystem of software and hardware, delivering inter-operable and easily integrated solutions and services that accelerate service provider innovation and reduce total cost of ownership. They need to fill up the following position asap.
Position : Lead Engineer - Professional Services ( LTE 4G/5G )
Education : Graduate/Post-graduate in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science Engineering
Experience : 7 - 10 Years
Location : Bangalore
Compensation : Competitive and commensurate with candidate caliber and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
- Candidate will be responsible for leading design and development of features in LTE eNodeB for a pioneer customer in Professional Services BU.
- Good understanding of emerging technology and evolving specifications, understand customer requirements, ensure product quality as per internal and customer's quality requirements.
- This position reports to Project Manager. Interacts with the project manager to report the status and project level technical issues.
- A Lead Engineer is primarily responsible for the following: Develops detailed feature level requirements based on customer's inputs.
- Plays a key role in driving the design of the features including discussions with the customer.
- Responsible for complete feature development from design to delivery to the customer.
- Collaborates with multiple teams in design by brainstorming and considering multiple design options during design.
- Analyses and debugs technical issues.
- Plays a key role in feature estimations to help develop the release plan.
- Plays a key role in ensuring key quality practices in the project like code reviews, static and dynamic analysis, defect removal.
- Helps make technical trade-offs by being a decision maker in case of a technical conflict within the team regarding design, coding, testing methods or execution.
- Thought leadership and people development: Develops and mentors junior technical members.
- Trains team members on technology and project related aspects.
- Acts as a role model to the team. Accountable for the design and development of the features in the product.
- Drives technical discussions with the customer.
- Plays key role in helping make technical decisions and trade-offs in project/product.
- External Interfacing with customers for feature understanding, requirements definition and design discussions.
- Overall 7-10 years in design and development.
- Exposure to contemporary software engineering methods and processes.
- Graduate/Post-graduate in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science Engineering.
Must have :
- Hands-on experience in LTE Access stratum protocols (MAC, RRC, RLC, and PDCP).
- Solid knowledge of LTE Access Stratum protocol layers and procedures required.
- Prior experience in leading LTE feature design and development required.
- Has strong hands-on experience in C programming language.
- Development and testing in Unix/Linux environment.
- Knowledge of development and debugging tools required.
- Knowledge of multi-thread programming required.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies in software development is a plus.
- Exposure to configuration management tools such as Clearcase/ Git.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Good mentoring skills.
- Has worked on various languages and platforms.
- Abstraction and analytical skills, Capable of solving complex problems.
If you fit in, pls apply along with current & expected CTC, notice period.
Pradeep K. Sharma
Founder CEO - PKS & Associates