Managing Partner at L A Consultancy
Views:303 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Lead Engineer - Embedded System Design (5-10 yrs)
Job location: Chennai, Bangalore, Cochin
Roles and Responsibility :
- Design and development embedded system firmware.
- Develop Board Support Packages (BSPs), custom Device Drivers and Application for Processors on Linux and Android
- Microcontroller Software Development for peripherals (communication, IO, Memory) with embedded real time (RTOS), memory constrained systems.
- Should participate in hardware bring-up, integration of software and hardware using debug tools/in-circuit emulators to isolate low-level design issues.
- To work effectively with a cross functional team during project execution on the issues related with schedule and quality.
- Proven ability to work with standard lab equipment - oscilloscopes, logic analyzers
- Bachelor|Masters in EE or Computer Science with 5-10 years- experience in embedded design/development/system integration.
- Strong C language skills, familiarity of assembly, and knowledge of application level software
- Hands-on experience in a RTOS and Linux Based System
- Embedded micro-controller firmware design and development for PIC and ARM Cortex MCUs, and similar micro-controllers.
- Experience with typical embedded control peripherals (i.e. RAM, Flash, UART, PWM, A/D, CAN, I2C, and SPI) is desirable
- Strong programming & configuration knowledge on e-Linux distribution and GCC tools.
- Knowledge on TCP/IP (uIP or IwIP stack) and Filesystem (FATFS) desirable
- Good communication skills, strong team player with ability to work with engineers located at different sites, willingness to learn new technologies
Also furnish the following details :
1. Total/Relevant work exp (in years) :
2. Present salary CTC PA :
3. Expected salary CTC PA:
4. Notice period (preferred joining time 2-3 weeks):
5. Present Location:
6. Are your available for an face to face interview during the week days Monday- Friday:YES/NO