Lead Engineer/Architect Full Stack Development - Healthcare Domain (8-11 yrs)
We are building best in class product development team in Chennai, with a vision of disrupting the space we operate and beyond. The integrated vision includes building next-generation workflow, knowledge capital, state of the art visualization, machine learning driven analytics enabled with robotic process automation.
We are looking for a solid Lead Engineer / Architect to drive the architectural design and development of the next generation UI for our SaaS platform with a focus on usability and scalability. In this hands-on role, you will be an integral part of the engineering team and develop a powerful new UI from the ground up.
- Designing and delivering functional technology solutions in the Healthcare domain
- Providing technical leadership and support to one or more software developers
- Understand company needs to plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Work in a hands-on and team lead roles in delivering to system requirements
- Solve complex technical problems
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
Qualifications and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 2-4 years- experience as a developer lead for an enterprise-grade SaaS application
Desired Skills :
- Max 8 to 10 yrs of experience
- Understanding of Open Source Technologies and Libraries
- Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational and leadership skills
Other desired experience
Relational database and unstructured data experience.
User interface design and implementation including HTML5 and rich clients.
Experience shipping software in globalized and localized environments.
Agile software development project management experience.
Exposure to delivering software as a service.