Lead Embedded Developer - C++/C (5-12 yrs)
Embedded Development - 5-10 years.
- B.E, B.Tech / M.E, M.Tech degree in Computer science Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Hands on experience working in embedded systems/product Development Company
Domain Skills :
- Hands on design/development/debugging experience in systems company (preferably networking)
- Expertise in programming languages such as C/C++ and VxWorks/Linux operating systems is a must.
- Experience working in and leading teams in areas of Chassis Management, Card Bring up, High-Availability, Router Infrastructure software.
- Experience working with remote teams will be valuable (Need to have good verbal and written communication skills)
Roles & Responsibility :
- The role will involve working on various features within the Shadetree SW .
- Work could span various layers in the system software such as developing software for protocol/application enhancement, high-availability software, IP/Ethernet/MPLS standards implementation.
- The role will also likely involve interaction with developers/systems engineers in remote sites .
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.