Associate Researcher (HR) at e- Hireo
Views:131 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Lead DevOps Engineer - Java/Python (8-12 yrs)
We are looking for a talented individual to join the DevOps and Platforms Engineering team. We are looking for a curious, persistent, logical and clever - a true techie at heart.
- As a DevOps Lead, you will be responsible for design and development of software infrastructure for complete product suite.
- You will play an important role in helping build and run our globally distributed infrastructure stack and platforms.
What is the Job like?
- Develop custom tools and integration with existing tools to increase engineering productivity
- Develop best practices for team and also responsible for the architecture and technical leadership of the entire DevOps infrastructure
- Support engineering teams in the implementation of life-cycle infrastructure solutions and documentation operations in order to meet the engineering departments quality and standards
- Participate in production outage and handle complex issues and works towards resolution
- Driving initiatives for improving services, enhancing user experience and quality
- Mentor team and work towards collaborative efforts for driving projects within organisation
- Help solve business needs with technology by evaluating technology options and implementing newer technology stacks
Required Experience and Expertise :
- 8-12 years of relevant work experience
- Deep understanding of Kernel, Networking and OS fundamentals
- Strong experience with web technologies - Nginx, HAProxy, Apache, Nodejs
- Experience with Java stack and its intricacies
- Good Database understanding
- Good communication and interpersonal skill