IT Recruiter at Aastha HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:711 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Lead DevOps Engineer - IT Automation/Docker (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Re-defining architecture (examine existing system and execute new practices)
- Build new communication channels (build operational/development channels)
- Automate existing processes
- Strong automation skills (tool agnostic) and the ability to drive initiatives to automate processes.
- Effective cross-functional leadership skills: working with engineering and operational teams to ensure systems are secure, scalable, and reliable.
- Configuration management solutions to meet the needs of application deployment and management.
- Ability to review deployment and operational environments, i.e., execute initiatives to reduce failure, troubleshoot issues across the entire infrastructure stack, expand monitoring capabilities, and manage technical operations.
- Previous experience implementing continuous delivery and DevOps solutions.
- Design and build solutions that move data from internal solutions to cloud-based solutions.
- Monitor the delivery of solutions between architecture, time, cost, and quality.
- Lead and influence the architectural design of features by determining quality and adhering to specifications.
- Expert skill in any of the following tools and systems : (will vary depending on the job) : Docker, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Salt, Git, MongoDB (or other NoSQL DB).
- Strong operational experience in Linux/Unix environment and scripting languages : Shell, Perl, Python.