Recruitment Associate at Qualihires
Views:805 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Lead DevOps Engineer - AWS/SQL/Python (6-13 yrs)
- Experience with cloud technologies (Kafka, ELK, Docker, Kubernetes etc).
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code on Ansible / Vagrant / Terraform.
- Experience working on AWS platform including scripting and automation & managing the entire infrastructure and the team.
- Strong background in Linux & programming and development skills in Perl / Python in a Linux like environment to ensure operations automation and data collection.
- Familiarity with SQL / MySQL.
- Analyze and debug difficult server performance issues, identify bottlenecks and optimize product/service performance to improve user experience.
- Respond to service outages/incidents and ensure system uptime requirements / SLAs are met.
- Automate provisioning and deployment of infrastructure and services across large enterprise cloud platform.
- Administer, manage and maintain cloud or hosted infrastructure and IT infrastructure.
- Build automated performance and test tooling to measure performance (collect metrics/monitoring) to bring end-to-end visibility and understanding to the performance of our systems/services.