Associate Manager at TalentAhead India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:265 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Lead Developer - C#/.Net/WPF/GUI (6-10 yrs)
Company : Leading Investment bank in Mumbai
Experience:- 6 to10
Key skills - C# WPF in windows GUI
Role & Responsibilities of the position in brief:
- The role is build out the new front-end of this system that is being re-written using C#/WPF technologies.
- Perform tactical and strategic enhancements to new front-end CB platform.
- This is an ever-evolving, innovative area and the traders/sales/research teams provide lots of interesting projects to work on.
- Train end users following any system release
- The role is split as 80% development and 20% support
- Support application testing and maintenance for regular as well as out-of-turn releases
- Support CB systems during India hours as we have - follow-the-sun- support model
- Support resolution of production and user issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ years of hands on programming in C# .NET / WPF / MVVM
- Proven track-record in Windows GUI development.
- Will have typically written new C#/WPF GUI(s) from scratch
- Passion for C# .NET Microsoft Technologies.
- Must consider themselves an expert on C# .NET / WPF
- Real-time multi-threaded application development
- Sybase / RDBMS
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills needed to solve business and technical issues to the best possible extent
- Strong work discipline - resilient and eager to be challenged
- Strong attention to detail, particularly for GUI design/details/usability
- Completer finisher, Adaptable, Business focused
- Self-starter with proven ability to research and absorb fine detail in use cases and peculiarities of market and exchange behavior
- Organized, results focused, practical
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player with ability to co-ordinate with various stakeholders (local and global)
- Ability and readiness to drive change
- Good creativity and lateral thinking skills
- Needs to be independent in end-to-end execution of projects and should be a mentor to junior members in the team both on technology and domain.
Please feel free to touch base with me on my below co-ordinates for more details
TalentAhead India Pvt. Ltd.
201, Shree Padmini, Teli Gali Cross Road,
Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 069
Mumbai contact: 022-39369504
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.