Talent Enabler at Catalyst Solutions
Views:1290 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Lead Data/Business Analyst - Configuration Management Tools (4-7 yrs)
Skills & Experience :
- Strong understanding of Security, Transport and Application layer.
- Prior experience in setting up a instances in Datacenter and Cloud environment.
- Excellent high level knowledge of the Unix operating systems(CentOS preferred), and very good system troubleshooting skills.
- Experience working with Web, Internet & Load Balancing and Big data technologies.
- Good at administration of Big Data ecosystems - hadoop, hive, spark, airflow and cassandra.
- Good at monitoring tools such as Nagios, Graphite, cacti and Ganglia.
- Experience working with database technologies - Redis, MySQL, mongoDB and Cassandra.
- Must have experience in configuration management tools - Puppet, CHEF, fabric, and Ansible.
- Must have experience in any one of the programming languages - Python/Ruby/Perl - Python is more preferable.
- Experience with Software Engineering Lifecycle, and Handle deployments on a large scale.
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Integration/Continous Delivery tools Jenkins/Nexus/Maven/Ant. Needs to own releases.
- We are looking for an engineer with Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science.
- Overall 4-7 years of experience into Development Operations.
- Candidate is expected to have exceptional problem solving, analytical and organisation skills with a detail-oriented attitude.
- Passion for learning new technologies.