Lead Data Analyst - Talend/ETL (5-15 yrs)
About Company: At ITGYANI, we empower people with the ability to Learn How To Learn Anything from the digital world around them. ITGYANI is an online upskilling platform that helps students identify and get trained for a career in IT. Candidate should be strong in Microsoft Excel, Database and Tableau BI. We are going to give you the training and prepare for this company project.
Requirement: Immediate, Serious and Serving notice period candidate only apply
MANDATE SKILLS : Talend ETL, Oracle, MS SQL Server
Additional Skills Good to Have :
1. Power BI
2. Tableau BI
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design, develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies to support the pricing operational, tactical and strategic reporting and analytics needs.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Develop and maintain scripts and queries to import, manipulate, clean, transform data from different sources
- Perform quality assurance on generated results to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Design, evaluate and monitor key metrics, understanding root causes of changes in metrics
- Conduct analysis using statistical software, databases, and spreadsheets
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Create new platform and should know SDLC lifecycle
Salary: 6 to 15 LPA / Open for Right candidate