Talent Acquisition Specialist at Success Pact Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:228 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Lead Data Analyst - Data Mining/Modeling/Warehousing (7-14 yrs)
Sales and marketing teams invest significant resources reaching out to low-probability accounts. DemandMatrix increases your go-to-market efficiency with a foundation of better market intelligence. Researching millions of publicly available sources and over a billion documents per month, DemandMatrix uses machine learning and narrow-AI to find, catalog and score 12,473 hardware and software products that 13,716,365 companies in 236 countries are using or considering. Only DemandMatrix finds those products both in front of and behind firewalls.
Founded In: 2015
Job Profile:-Lead Data Analyst
- Understand the business problem in detail with all nuances.
- Map the solution to data domain and generate the SQL workflow.
- Data processing automation using Linux / Unix scripts.
- Exposure to Athena and Hive.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, data cleansing, data extraction and segmentation techniques
- Should good understanding in Cloud
- Should have good knowledge in Reporting Tool (Tableau/Power BI)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to lead the team and have successful deliveries.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 8+ Years of experience in Handling Data
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Adequate knowledge of Data Collection Methods
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modeling, and mining.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc databases(SQL etc), programming (Python, R)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets(Excel, SPSS, SAS etc) will be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of ETL Concepts
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Should have knowledge on Cloud (GCP/Azure Microsoft/ AWS Amazon)
- Should have team management experience
Location: Kharadi, Pune