Lead Business Analyst - Aviation/Travel Domain (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Business Understanding : Understand business process management and business requirements of the customers.
2. Business Specification :
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to the existing applications.
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems/ products.
- Ensure accurate documentation that may include aspects such as business requirements, client requirements, and technical specifications, prepare reports based on the findings.
- Facilitate professional and constant communication with overall users on the status of production problems and help resolve the issues
- Supervise project development processes with clients and vendors for successful execution of projects.
- Ensure all deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed & quality.
- Conduct research on software and hardware products provide recommendations and support purchasing efforts.
3 Communicate Business Requirement :
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and external clients to deliver functional requirements like GUI, screen and interface designs.
- Act as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams.
4. Client Management :
- Constantly interact with the clients and review requirement specification to meet client needs.
- Production support including UAT Testing, defect analysis and Change Request management.
5. Research & Analysis :
- Competitive Analysis. Research about the industry and the client company.
- Evaluate the informations gathered through workshops and surveys, business process description and task analysis.
Must Have Skills :
1. Expert in indentifying the requirement gathering, analyzing and documenting business requirements. Analyze, develop business documents and functional specifications
2. Experience in conducting training sessions on the system and its configured product set.
3. Expert in creating application protypes and screen mock-ups.
4. Must be analytical, adept at problem solving, and have a strong attention to detail