Associate consultant at Antal
Views:36 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Lead Backend Engineer - Ruby on Rails (8-13 yrs)
- As a Lead Software Engineer you will design and implement multi-tier (DB, services, and web) software applications, and document, test, fix and enhance systems when needed.
- In your agile team, you will closely work with engineers, architects, managers, design, QA and operations teams, and create solutions that meet business requirements.
- You will spend most of your time developing clean code with limited abstraction. In this role, you will also lead and mentor team members across functions.
- You will also implement and support compliance with Freshworks compliance and information security processes.
- Advanced understanding of OOPS
- Knowledge of SDL (Software development Lifecycle)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Good at Code review and design review
- Ability to design for scale and Performance
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Experience with hands-on programming
- Expertise in data structures and algorithms
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills
Experience/Desired Skills (but not all required) :
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with large-scale systems
- Intermediate knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Prior experience with AWS
- Experience with open-source projects
- Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS environment with an assertive deployment schedule
- Experience in leading engineering team