Research Associate at Antal International
Views:282 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Lead Backend Developer - Data Structure/Algorithm (6-13 yrs)
- As a Lead Software Engineer you will design and implement multi-tier (DB, services, and web) software applications, and document, test, fix and enhance systems when needed. In your agile team, you will closely work with engineers, architects, managers, design, QA and operations teams, and create solutions that meet business requirements.
- You will spend most of your time developing clean code with limited abstraction. In this role, you will also lead and mentor team members across functions.
- You will also implement and support compliance with company compliance and information security processes.
- Advanced understanding of OOPS
- Knowledge of SDL (Software development Lifecycle)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Good at Code review and design review
- Ability to design for scale and Performance
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Experience with hands-on programming
- Expertise in data structures and algorithms
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills
Experience/Desired Skills (but not all required) :
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with large-scale systems
- Intermediate knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Prior experience with AWS
- Experience with open-source projects
- Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS environment with an assertive deployment schedule
- Experience in leading engineering team