Principal Consultant at Savanna HR
Views:53 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Lead Back End Developer - PHP/Ruby Programming (2-6 yrs)
Client is a startup studio founded in 2015 with an aim to spearhead the growth of the Indian startup ecosystem, the three i s that we stand for are Ideate, Incubate and Incorporate. We help organizations to leverage latest technology to help grow their businesses.
Role : LEAD Backend Developer
We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our tech team. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you'll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company's needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
- Follow emerging technologies.
- 3-5 Years of work experience as a Back-end developer.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python.
- Working knowledge of CMS framework.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- BSc or B-tech degree in Computer Science or relevant field. M-tech degree in relevant field is preferred but not required.