Lead Architect - SAP Modules - ECC/HANA/SRM/FICO (11-16 yrs)
Demonstrates application or system concepts by developing prototypes; working with other architects in the development of prototypes; and presenting concepts or prototypes to management and other architects;
Assists in the design of new systems or the redesign of existing systems to meet business requirements, changing needs, or newer technology by collaborating with engineers and other architects; coordinating with cross-functional teams; and researching the latest developments in technology applicable to the enterprise;
Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for technical architecture of hardware or software systems by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
Bachelor's Degree with 11 +years of experience or Master Degree with 9+ years of SAP product development and implementation experience. Experience of full SDLC's / ERP implementations in fortune 100 companies
- 3+ years working as Enterprise / solution architect in an architecture team.
- Experience developing 3-5 year roadmaps of the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from current to future state.
- 6+ years experience in SAP ERP in the Source to Pay or Hire to Retire process (Functional and technical).
- 5+ years in SAP Centric Architecture with high degree of integration, including full implementation life cycles.
- 3+ years experience with projects implementations involving SAP modules in a large organization (preferably fortune 100 companies) and demonstrated knowledge of the challenges faced by different teams in coming up with an integrated enterprise wide solution. Experience in working in a distributed development environment
- Comprehensive SAP product knowledge (ECC, HCM, SRM, FI, BI/BO, SAP Solution Manager, SAP HANA, Mobility) strongly preferred.
- Experience in cloud and web based solutions integration with ERP.
- Exposure to Suite on HANA is required.
- Deep expertise in architecting Integration between SAP and non-SAP solutions.
- Experience developing, modifying, and executing IT strategies within the SAP product portfolio suite.
- Lead the development of technology standards and their ongoing revisions
- Working knowledge of systems architectural concepts and frameworks like TOGAF preferred.
- Currently hands on writing and reviewing code
- Loves technology and is passionate about building large & highly scalable services
- Exposure to JAVA, HTML5, UI5 beneficial
- Knowledge of Agile ASAP methodology
- Manages and plans to ensure delivery success.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Provides supervision, mentoring and development opportunities for associates.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.