IT RECRUITER at Iris Corporate Solutions
Views:2146 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Lead - Android Developer - Java/OOPS/SDK - eCommerce (8-12 yrs)
- You will be leading the team to Architect, build, iterate and manage our set of mobile applications.
- Influence every aspect of the Android development process from API creation to design.
- Partner closely with our product team to produce an application that flows seamlessly and works intuitively with our users.
- Own important pieces of the product that has high visibility both internally and externally.
- Create innovative applications for the Google Android platform.
- Have released at least multiple applications into the Google Play Store personally or with a company.
- Excellent communication skills
- In depth knowledge of OOP, Java, Android SDK, SQLite, REST and SOAP Web services, JSON and XML parsing, social network integration
- Deep understanding of the intricacies of the Android platform.
- 8+ years of experience developing with OOP and Android platform.
- Ability to self-manage and work independently with limited direction or supervision
- Strong foundation in the fundamentals of computer science, with familiarity in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for embedded systems.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.