Recruiter at Hire solution
Views:297 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Lead - Android Developer - Java/OOPS (5-8 yrs)
Looking for an Android developer with a great sense and strong in Java programming and OOPS concept. To build the best Android platform (consuming REST/SOAP APIs) and related underlying technologies (JSON, XML).
- Expert in Android User Interface Development and Understanding of best practices for the same.
- Should work in a team environment using a code repository and bug tracker.
- Problem solving expertise in critical steps.
- Exposure on Design patterns is must.
- Understanding algorithms, data structures, complexity and optimization
- Understanding architecture of mobile applications, common patterns and design
- Working with databases like SQLite, NoSQL and key-value storages
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- 6 years and above of total software design and development experience (Java + Android).
- Candidates with experience in Android NDK will be preferred
- Preferable if candidate has personally architected and implemented applications available in the Android Marketplace.
- Preferable candidate should have developed applications for different screen resolutions.
- Analytical skills are a Must
- Experience in continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Experience in TDD, Unit Testing, Functional Testing, Refactoring
- Ability to maintain and develop C/C++ code for Android
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.