Talent Acquisition at Latitude Fintech
Views:356 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Latitude Fintech - Quality Analyst - Software Engineering - Automation Testing (3-6 yrs)
We are looking for a Quality Analyst who can help create and execute testing strategies. The role is designed to transition test and development practices to being strategically automated, increasing quality of the software delivered, speeding up time to market and remove tedious work from the team.
Role and responsibility:
- Work with delivery teams to deliver innovative automated test solutions/procedures to meet delivery milestones. Leveraging the latest engineering developments to accelerate delivery and customer value
- Ensure the types of testing needed to produce quality software are executed i.e. functional, system, integration, regression, performance and load/capacity variations and are planned to fit into the agile delivery cycle.
- Challenge existing testing paradigms to accelerate and lifting quality testing cycles
- Contribute to the estimation of test effort, tools and infrastructure set up, deployment and release activities.
- Use techniques such as DevOps/CI/CD, Exploratory Testing, Risk Based Testing, BDD.
- Manages the quality of own data input and proactively helps identify risks and issues.
- Contribute to risk analysis and utilize that information to plan testing activities.
- Work with and support developers and understand the techniques and procedures they use
- 3-6 years software engineering and Automation testing experience
- Experience in API testing and Postman is a MUST
- Strong demonstrated experience leading test practices on medium to large software teams (Including web services)
- Experience with implementing DevOps practices desirable
- Experience in working in an agile environment desired
- Experience with test automation and automated testing tools.
- Experience in carrying out Exploratory Testing and Continuous Integration
- Experience using and writing automated frameworks using an object oriented language
- Test strategy design and implementation
- Ability to work in a flexible environment and be adaptable to change
- Highly motivated and driven with an ability to work independently with limited direction.
- Strong analytical, design and consultative skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Solid scripting skills in at least one language - Python, Perl, Bash
- Ability to manage CI pipeline - Jenkins/Bamboo etc
- Proven programming skills