Talent Acquisition at Landmark Group
Views:130 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Landmark Group - IT Business Analyst/Product Manager - Retail Domain (2-4 yrs)
IT Business Analyst/Product Manager (Retail)
Job Overview :
This person is responsible and accountable for defining users- requirements in form of Product Requirements Documents and User Stories, drives the direction of the product by interacting with internal teams as well as customers to prioritize areas of investment to maximize return and stakeholder satisfaction.
Primary Responsibilities and Activities/ Knowledge and Skills :
Must to have :
- Good Understanding of agile product development process from product management point of view
- Good Understanding of product positioning and go to market strategy
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and products
- Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
- Work with QA engineers to create test plans
- Serve as an in-house expert for our products and become the go-to person for all functional issues
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Good Understanding on lifecycle stages for a product from ideation through sunset, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time.
- Understanding mobile/web growth drivers
- Drive for results and leading cross-functional teams
- Analytical skills
- Identifying new opportunities based on research, industry trends and best practices and driving innovation
- Quantifying the opportunities by continually assessing the needs of the customer, market trends, competitive opportunities and threats
- Defining the product and customer experience with high quality requirements / user stories.
Primary Work Arrangements :
- Work closely with product managers and user experience designers in conducting user research, validating product requirements, defining workflows and UX design
- Define product requirements in form of Product Requirements Documents and User Stories
- Collaborate with engineering and architecture on the execution and delivery of these new product features (UI and APIs)
- Help manage internal and external product requests from the field, customers and partners
Education and Training :
This role requires bachelor's degree or diploma in computer science.
- In-depth experience in ORPOS/ORCO/ORBO - Architecture, E2E implementing ORSS solutions as per standards.
- Excellent experience creating Solution and Technical design.
Key Behaviors and Competencies :
- Team player/ Collaborative
- Good commination skills
- Good presentation skills
- Self-motivated and self-starter.
- The ability to perform the tasks asked
- The drive to continuous personal improvement.
- Positive outlook on work and the activities presented.
- Delivery Focused