Senior Recruiter at Landis+Gyr
Views:599 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Landis+Gyr - Developer/Senior Developer/Technical Lead - Java/J2EE (3-7 yrs)
Key Purpose of Role :
This role has responsibility for development and expected to work in all areas of software engineering (design, implement, review, document, test, support) as the demand dictates.
Responsibility / Tasks :
- To design And Develop Applications, APIs and enhancement in existing functionality. Design And Develop Java-Based Applications For A Large-Scale Amr/Ami System Using, Java, Pl/Sql And Other Tools On Unix And Windows Platform.
- Involvement in Software Development (requirement gathering, elaboration, solicit clarification, WBS, Estimations, documentation). Perform Systems Analysis, Requirements Definition For Customer Interfacing Projects
- To develop specifications including Functional Requirements, Use Cases and Business Rules, Detailed Design, Code, And Test Procedures As Part Of Implementation Team. Participate In System Analysis And Troubleshooting. Design And Development Of Mixed Platform Enterprise-Level Applications
- Develop Specifications Including, Functional Requirements, Use Cases And Business Rules, Detailed Design, Code, And Test Procedures As Part Of Implementation And Integration Team.
- Perform Code Reviews
- To perform unit testing
- Handle complex queries in database.
- To Setup/ Configure/ Troubleshoot issues in local and client environment.
- Identify the quality KPIs and ensure the compliance at each stage.
- Work With The Network Operations Center And SQA Teams To Replicate Field Issues. Design and Execute Unit And Integration Test Cases
- Good to have JBoss, EJB, Unix, Complete SQL Queries
- Fine Tune Database Applications To Improve Performance. Perform Requirements Definition For Customer Interfacing Projects
- Ability to effectively multitask.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and stressful situations.
- Ability to frequently sit, handles objects, read/comprehend, communicate well verbally and written, and reason and analyse.
- Ability to understand logical and physical data models.
The shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview at Chandigarh location on 13th July 2019