HR Recruiter at Resource Weaver HR Consulting Private Limited
Views:95 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
L3 Network Engineer - Routing & Switching (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Position : L3 Network Engineer
Location : Bangalore
1. Experience in Network Management / Data Center / Server Management(Mandatory)Technology
2. Understanding of networking hardware from multiple vendors including open source.
3. Candidate should possess understanding of large DC/Webscale scenarios with hands-on experience.
4. Configuration, implementation and troubleshooting experience of all Routing & Switching Protocols.
5. Experience of installation, configuration & troubleshooting of Routers, Switches and Firewalls from different OEMs.
6. High-level deliverables in Network include Cisco Nexus Appliances, Juniper MX/QFX Series Appliances, Arista high-density switches, A10 load balancer, Leaf-Spine Architecture, MP-BGP, Anycast, Cisco ASA firewalls, Network management using sFlow/netconf/telemetry etc.
7. Having In-depth knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting switching technologies like STP, VTP, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, load balancing, VPN tunnels, WAN Optimization etc.
8. Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of LAN/WAN support and engineering design for data network at Access, Aggregation, and Core network and Service Provider networks.
9. Advanced knowledge of the following protocols/technology : MPLS, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, Quality of service, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, RIP, HSRP, VRRP, PBR, GRE tunnelling, IP SLA/object tracking.