Talent Acquisition Specialist at Kuliza
Views:145 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Kuliza - DevOps Engineer - Python/Bash/Shell Scripting (3-6 yrs)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Design, Develop & Maintain build plans for continuous integration and testing of multiple projects
- Develop and maintain CI/CD build plans to integrate unit tests, code analyzers, code coverage measurements, security scans, automated tests, software deployments and reports with our automation pipeline
- Integrate and automate code quality checking (static analysis, vulnerability assessment) into software development lifecycle
- Integrate and automate open source license governance and vulnerability assessment in CI/CI pipeline
- Scripting automated deployment of applications to stacks on Linux/UNIX systems
- Maintaining a distributed CI/CD platform and all software & hardware infrastructure associated with it
- Test bed setup, managing ESXi virtual machines, OS installations, troubleshooting and fixing performance issues
- Develop automation pipelines to deliver software to private clouds.
- Invent new ways to improve software delivery speed and efficiency.
- Develop standards for software development and delivery.
- Enforce quality standards in SDLC through automation.
- Administer and maintain Application Lifecycle Management Tools (ALM) like Atlassian JIRA and integrate it with CI/CD platform
- Drive change and implement automation wherever possible.
- Stay current with industry trends, technologies, and standards.
REQUIREMENTS EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 4 year experience with Bash / Shell scripting, Python or C/C++
- A minimum of 3 years working with automation and CI/CD systems like Jenkins, Atlassian Bamboo, ansible, GIT, maven, Jfrog antifactory, NPM, build and release, Atlassian, SonarQube, Coverity, code coverage measurement - Bullseye, Gcov, Jacoco ; Nexus repository, docker
- Experience with development tools like Subversion, Nexus, Git, Mercurial, Maven, Gradle, SonarQube or similar
- Experience with Application Life Cycle Management (ALM) tool like Atlassian JIRA or similar - Experience with build and deployment of large scale systems
- Experience with TCP/IP networking
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Experience with Static Analysis tool like Synopsys Coverity, Blackduck or similar
- Experience with Code Coverage Measurement tools such as gcov, Bullseye, Maven Jacoco etc.
- Experience with Open Source License governance and security vulnerability assessment tools and processes
- Experience in a large-scale DevOps environment