Director at Kristal.AI
Views:111 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Kristal.AI - Technical Architect - Open Source Technologies (7-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Kristal.AI is looking for a superstar Architect to architect new solutions grounds up as well as build extensions to our AI-based Wealth Management solution.
- You will play a leading role in architecting our platform and provide world class user experience. If you have experience in architecting world-class products, we would like to meet you.
1. Technical ownership of multiple modules of the platform
2. Determine technical direction, system design, implementation and Devops.
3. Accountable for system quality, security, performance, maintainability & extensibility
4. Mentoring junior team members
Critical Skills :
1. Java / J2EE, Spring, PostGreSQL
2. Nginx, Tomcat
3. Developing REST webservices
Desired Skills :
1. Experience in open-source technologies - Solr, Redis, Kafka
2. Exposure to building & managing applications in Amazon Webservices (AWS)
3. Experience in security, scalability & performance aspects of a solution
About us :
- We are an award-winning AI-driven wealth management platform, operational in India, Singapore, and Hong Kong. We specialize in building best-in-class investment portfolios, strategized by some of the world's top financial advisors, while our proprietary Advisory Algorithm helps our clients to choose the best portfolios (branded as Kristals) best suited for their financial goals and risk profiles.
- Our diverse team comprises of 50+ people spread across three countries, backed by a strong and supportive management team comprising of ex-IITians and IIMs, with a combined 50+ years of work experience in JP Morgan, Citibank, BNP Paribas, Yahoo, Cognizant, and IBM Security. We are also backed by a leading VC in India - IDG Ventures.
For further information visit us at www.kristal.ai