Manager-HR at Kreditbee
Views:138 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Kreditbee - React.js Lead - UI/UX Design (3-7 yrs)
Job description : We are looking for an outstanding React Js Lead Engineer with proven technical, leadership and delivery skills to lead the web team in designing and realizing UI/UX designs which are used by millions in a dynamic environment.
Job Responsibilities :
- Overall responsibility and accountability for frontend React code
- Convert product requirements into actionable and tangible items for all stakeholders
- Overall Design - code, performance, security
- Release estimation, planning and timely integration with other stakeholders (product, app, backend, ui/ux etc)
- Performance fixes and optimization
- JSON API design and finalization
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new best practices to maximize development quality, efficiency
- Code review
- Build modular, efficient, testable, and reusable React components
- Integration with third party solutions/services with JSON data via REST API calls.
Skills And Qualifications :
- Excellent React knowledge is mandatory
- Excellent Data Structure and Design Patterns.
- Strong knowledge of JSON data handling
- Strong logical reasoning and programming skills.
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development
- Strong knowledge of AWS services and their working
- Understanding database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/Github
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques.
- Exposure to micro-services / serverless architecture is a plus
- Exposure to automated tools for testing is a plus
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices