Program Manager at Kraftshala
Views:496 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Kraftshala - Lead Developer - Web & Mobile Development (1-5 yrs)
Kraftshala is India's premier business training and assessment platform and the largest online educator amongst students of top 50 business schools. Our programs, built in collaboration with the aspirational recruiters like Unilever, Nestl-, 3M etc help students prepare for placements and jobs. The Kraftshala learning model combines industry relevant content with hands-on projects, one-on-one coaching from experienced mentors and access to exclusive jobs based on INDUSTRYCreds- scores, which is a 360- assessment that maps closely to students- on the job performance. The INDUSTRYCreds scores are the only academic score on the basis of which major recruiters offer direct interviews to high potential students, enabling those companies to hire better trained talent at substantially reduced costs.
Kraftshala is backed by noted investors Doreswamy Nandkishore (Former Fortune 100 CEO, Head of Asia, Oceania, Africa for Nestl- S.A.), Pallav Jain and Sarfaraz Khimani (co-CEOs of Performics, one of India's largest performance marketing agencies). We are an ambitious team of professionals who are gunning to bring transformative changes to the higher education and training ecosystem.
What you will be doing:
- You will be working on a consumer product made using React.js, Redux and TypeScript in front-end and in back-end we use PHP and GoLang with MongoDB which is used by thousands of India's best business students and working professionals.
- We are working to gamify the learning experience for our users.
You will be responsible for :
- Taking control of the development of these products, work in association with technology team to maintain and build these platforms.
- Leading the team of front-end and back-end developers and defining the technology roadmap
- Implementing and maintaining features in Kraftshala's applications, web services and products.
- Interacting with a product and design teams to spec, build, test and deploy new features
- Improving testing, streamlining product releases and maintain product quality
- Understanding and implementing security and data protection
- Maintaining code integrity and organization
- Designing the overall architecture of the web applications
- Maintaining quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborating with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
What you need:
- Engineering degree with 1-5 years of web and/or mobile development experience
- Exposure to building web and mobile applications and services on the web platform with ReactJS
- Strong product and design sensibilities and obsessive attention to detail.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Strong communication skills, get-things-done attitude, and empathy
- Comfortable working across the stack including prototyping, development, testing, and deployment
- Able to take complex problems and break them down into smaller tasks
- Comfortable with iterative development practices and code reviews
- Deep understanding of software development principles
Plus points :
- Experience working on large scale PHP applications with React.js
- Experience leading a team
- Experience with Data & ML-based applications
- Previous experience as a part of a consumer product-oriented team
- Contributions to open-source ecosystem