KPMG - UI/UX Engineer - Sitemaps & Wireframe (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Review and conduct UT and User Research activities: planning, research design, moderation, analysis and reporting. Create findings presentation for research studies.
- Review and conduct expert evaluation of information architecture, navigation, branding, and detailed design issues (covering interaction and controls, presentation, content etc) of wireframes/designs
- Establish the vision of User experience on website design projects and collaborate with project managers, visual design, editorial and development teams to implement the same
- Create Information Architecture, site maps and wireframes for designs that effectively serve both strategic business and user needs.
- Collaborate as team member on projects to ensure superior quality & timely delivery on different client projects. Contribute to requirements and design documents.
- Communicate and evangelize the importance of User Experience and related practices to clients and also internally. Collaborate on paper and functional prototypes.
Other/Special Requirements :
- Interaction design skills, including the ability to create and document navigation structures and information architecture
- Interested in researching and knowing users, ideating on design research techniques
- Problem solving abilities and an intuitive capability to look at designs from a user perspective
- Strong, creative, out of the box thinking, open to exploring the evolving web space
- Strong communication skills
Experience : Min 3 years in UX