Senior Human Resource Partner at KPI Partners
Views:1032 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
KPI Partners - ODI BI APPS Consultant (6-10 yrs)
- Relevant of 4 years of experience in the implementation of Batch/Real-time Integrations using ODI 11g & 12c
- Candidate should have good understanding of ODI architecture Proficiency in ODI Knowledge modules and customization of knowledge modules, ODI ref functions and SDK Working knowledge of models, constraints, Agents, mappings, models, data stores, lookups, filters, join, functions and expressions in ODI .
- Ability to design and develop Interfaces, Packages and Load plans.
- Sound knowledge on variables, CDC and JKM implementation.
- Understanding of ODI/ODQ administration, maintenance and configuration skills
- Experience working with multiple source/target systems such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, XML files, flat files, MS access/excel documents.
- Exposure to OLAP, OLTP, Data warehouse, Data mart development, Fact and Dimensional DB designs.
- Experience in high data volume environments/ performance tuning in ODI.
- Good to have exposure on ODI Administration and Load Balancing.
- Should be able to configure Standalone and Java EE agents.
- Exposure to CDC / Journalizing implementations and customizing knowledge modules.
- Experience on Oracle BIApps 11g (126.96.36.199.2 /188.8.131.52.1), configurations and deployments.
- Experience in Modeling (logical and Physical) Warehouse and Marts
- Strong database design and relational and dimensional data modeling skills (e.g. Oracle, Teradata, MySQL etc.).
- Experience in writing complex queries, Stored Procedures preferably in PL/SQL.
- Experience with LINUX/UNIX Operating System, Windows Systems
- Candidate must have experience in Identifying data issues, resolving defects, and performing root cause analysis, and unit and systems integration testing.
- Expertise in SQL coding techniques, performance monitoring and tuning.
- Custom module implementation on ODI BIAPPS (OBIA 11g)
- Exposure to BI/ETL tools such as OBIEE/Informatica, Tableau, Qlikview would be an added advantage
- Energetic, self-motivated and versatile individual who is goal and deadline oriented and exhibits strong technical skills
- This position requires strong analytical and problem solving skills with demonstrated initiative and flexibility to meet deadlines and end user expectations.
- The selected candidate should have excellent communication skills including written and verbal
- Ability to work with diverse teams, Should be willing to work hands-on and IC (Independent Contributor) role.
- KPI Partners is looking to fill the position asap so people who are available in short notice i.e 15 - 20 days can share their updated profiles