Knowlarity - Senior Engineering Manager - Data Structure/Algorithm (4-8 yrs)
Job Referrence - 497
Industry - Technology
Job Description -
As a Senior Engineering Manager, you will identify, hire and build a world-class team of Development Engineers to define, drive and execute on Knowlarity's vision. You will develop a team of highly motivated and talented individuals that can collaborate with Product Managers and SDEs across the company.
You will design, build and own various features and programs that will delight our customers.
Role and responsibility:
- Responsible for the overall software development lifecycle and manage complex projects with significant business impact
- Work with the CTO, PM, and Business to develop a long-term product plan and manage the release planning cycles for your products
- Instill best practices in software development, ensure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on schedule
- Project management - prioritization, planning of projects and features, stakeholder management and tracking of external commitments
- Ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, translate them into technical solutions, and lead engineering efforts to meet timelines
- Operational Excellence - monitoring & operation of production services
- Career management and development of direct reports
What will you need to be successful in this role
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
- 6+ years of Software Development experience
- Experience in building and leading strong engineering teams
- Deep hands-on technical experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Track record of data-driven decisions.Ability to prioritize competing features and requirements
- Experience in building and running distributed systems for always-up services at a large scale
- Ability to motivate and maximize productivity in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pick and use the best technology for the problem statement
- Experience with full software lifecycle methodology, including; coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to identify, empathize with and delight the customer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.