HR Recruiter at Knowlarity Communications
Views:250 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Knowlarity Communications - Senior Software Developer/Python Developer (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- As a Senior Software Developer, you will have Involvement in the full software development life cycle within broadly defined parameters and providing software solutions keeping into consideration the software quality needs.
- You will be playing a key role in the design, implementation, installation, and maintenance of a large scale distributed system.
- You'll join the Product/Platform team in a start-up environment on a large cloud-based telephony system, with the responsibility of enhancements and new developments to provide a more efficient and reliable service to millions of users using latest cutting-edge technology like AI, BigData, AWS Services.
- Your daily work will involve Development, Unit Testing and implementation of high-quality software solutions for new and existing products by coordinating with technical architects
- Design and define the interaction between the different component pieces
- Write an efficient code based on requirements given by team lead
- Fast prototyping of proof-of-concept features/application.
- Develop and maintain new features on Python/Django stack
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Work closely with the peers and Leads to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development
- Build software solutions for complex problems
- Compliance with build/release and configuration management process
- Responsibility to develop unit test cases for his/her project module
- Execution of appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in coordination with business and project management effort
Desired Profile :
- 3-6 years of experience in software development
- Experience with google summer of code or a start-up would be added advantage
- B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. in Computer Science, electronics or related field from a premier institute
Functional Competencies :
- Strong CS fundamentals, Algorithms, Data Structure
- Excellent Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Strong programming and framework skills (Python/Django, Ruby on Rails, Java, J2EE, Spring, Struts)
- Networking, TCP/IP, and telephony protocols like SIP, RTP is not needed but a huge plus
- Good understanding of the open source, database, and cloud-based technologies, distributed systems and scalable architecture OS (Linux, Unix)
- Web Technologies (HTML/ CSS/JSP/ASP/PHP/AJAX) will be an added advantage DBMS (RDBMS, NoSQL DBS)
- Software Testing and Debugging
- Self-motivated, punctual and a natural leader that flourishes in growing organization environments
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
We offer :
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Opportunity to be part of a team that invented and dominates the emerging market in the cloud telephony industry.
- Massive opportunities for growth.
- Work from a prime location - easy accessibility from both Gurgaon and Delhi.
- Work-life balance and support for career development.
- An amazing life inside the Knowlarity! Want to know more about it
Then let's stay connected!
Knowlarity is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran.