HR Recruiter at Knowlarity Communications
Views:356 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Knowlarity Communications - Senior Software Developer - Data Structure/Algorithm (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- As a Senior Software Developer, you will have Involvement in the full software development life cycle within broadly defined parameters and providing software solutions keeping into consideration the software quality needs.
- You will be playing a key role in the design, implementation, installation, and maintenance of a large scale distributed system.
- You'll join the Product/Platform team in a start-up environment on a large cloud-based telephony system, with the responsibility of enhancements and new developments to provide a more efficient and reliable service to millions of users using latest cutting-edge technology like AI, BigData, AWS Services.
- Your daily work will involve Development, Unit Testing and implementation of high-quality software solutions for new and existing products by coordinating with technical architects
- Design and define the interaction between the different component pieces
- Write efficient code based on requirements given by team lead
- Fast prototyping of proof-of-concept features/application.
- Develop and maintain new features on Python/Django stack
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Work closely with the peers and Leads to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development
- Build software solutions for complex problems
- Compliance with build/release and configuration management process
- Responsibility to develop unit test cases for his/her project module
- Execution of appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in coordination with business and project management effort
Desired Profile :
- 3-5 years of experience in software development
- Experience with google summer of code or a start-up would be added advantage
- B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. in Computer Science, Electronics or related field from a premier institute
Functional Competencies :
- Strong CS fundamentals, Algorithms, Data Structure
- Excellent Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Strong programming and framework skills (Python/Django, Ruby on Rails, Java, J2EE, Spring, Struts)
- Networking, TCP/IP, and telephony protocols like SIP, RTP is not needed but a huge plus
- Good understanding of the open-source, database, and cloud-based technologies, distributed systems and scalable architecture OS (Linux, Unix)
- Web Technologies (HTML/ CSS/JSP/ASP/PHP/AJAX) will be an added advantage DBMS (RDBMS, NoSQL DBS)
- Software Testing and Debugging
- Self-motivated, punctual and a natural leader that flourishes in growing organization environments
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Opportunity to be part of a team that invented and dominates the emerging market in the cloud telephony industry.
- Massive opportunities for growth.
- Work from a prime location - easy accessibility from both Gurgaon and Delhi.
- Work-life balance and support for career development.
- An amazing life inside the Knowlarity! Want to know more about it
Then let's stay connected!
Knowlarity is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran.
If you will find the above JD suitable according to your interest, kindly revert me on the mail so that will schedule the interview accordingly and in case of any query feel free to reach out to me on the undersigned.