HR Recruiter at Knowlarity Communications
Views:519 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Knowlarity Communications - Quality Assurance Engineer - Manual/Automation Testing - Internship (0-2 yrs)
About Knowlarity :
- Knowlarity Communications is India's largest cloud-based solutions provider. Our virtual phone system and enterprise solutions help make your business reliable and intelligent. With the capability to process over a million calls an hour, Knowlarity is a trusted brand for more than 8000 companies worldwide, SMBs as well as enterprises. We are funded by Sequoia Capital and Mayfield, headquartered in Singapore and have offices in Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Dubai and the Philippines. Knowlarity solves business problems by making telephony intelligent and reliable in real time over the cloud, for Enterprises.
Job Description :
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA - Manual & Automation) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
- QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
- You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- The QA technician role plays an important part in our company's product development process.
- Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs.
Job Requirement :
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies(SDLC & STLC), tools and processes
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Solid knowledge of Python & SQL.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux commands
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Experience with robot framework/jemter,selenium is a plus.