HR Recruiter at Knowlarity Communications
Views:2017 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Knowlarity Communications - Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst (2-6 yrs)
I'm Suman Khatri representing Knowlarity Communications India Pvt. Ltd. We are hiring for Business Analyst/Solution Delivery Manager for Gurgaon Location.
We invite the brightest minds to join us, discover their potential, do inspiring work and create breakthroughs that help our organization succeed. We're building diverse teams with creative, hardworking people who want their ideas to matter - and be proud of calling themselves a Knowlaritian.
Join us. Do your Best Work Ever.
About Knowlarity :
- Knowlarity Communications is India's largest cloud-based solutions provider. Our virtual phone system and enterprise solutions help make your businessreliable and intelligent. With the capability to process over a million calls an hour, Knowlarity is a trusted brand for more than 8000 companies worldwide, SMBs as well as enterprises. We are funded by Sequoia Capital and Mayfield, headquartered in Singapore and have offices in Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Dubai and the Philippines. Knowlarity solves business problems by making telephony intelligent and reliable in real time over the cloud, for Enterprises.
What you do :
- You will be responsible for providing the complete solution to the customer's need and getting this delivered. You need to understand customer's needs and deliver various cloud telephony solution to large enterprises.
Your responsibilities include :
- Understanding customer needs and do complete requirements gathering
- Provide a solution to the customer that meets his requirements
- Prepare BRD (Business Requirement Document) and work with various teams within the organization to deliver customer requirement
- Act as a SPOC for the client until the complete solution delivery is done
What we need :
- B.E / B.Tech from Tier-1, Tier-II college, (MBA is a plus), 2-6 years experience
- Customer-centric approach
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Clinical approach and attention to detail
- Persuasion skills and agility to react quickly and resolve issues
- Self-starter and self-motivated attitude
- Commitment to a culture of service excellence
What you get :
- Opportunity to be part of a team that invented and dominates the emerging market in the cloud telephony industry
- Job independence and an opportunity to manage key accounts
- Cool startup work environment with no dress code, work-from-home options and office at a prime location (Ambience Mall)
- Huge opportunities for growth with lateral movement to sales and engagement team.
- An amazing life inside the Knowlarity! Want to know more about it
Then let's stay connected!