Talent Acquisition Partner at Knowcross
Views:99 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Knowcross - .Net Full Stack Developer - AngularJS/ASP/C#/MVC (1-10 yrs)
To give you a brief understanding of us, Knowcross is a global leader in providing software and technology intelligence to the hospitality operations industry.
Our platform offers hotels a suite of software applications that boost efficiency and enhance guest service, directly impacting the bottom-line. We build SaaS products with multiple deployment options such as Cloud, Data Center & On-Property for 5-star luxury hotels and chains.
These products are fully customizable, multilingual, cloud based and are offered as both stand-alone and bundled packages. The platform is also interfaced to a number of leading PMS systems, in-room control systems, messaging gateways and fire alarm system
Our product suite includes six software applications - KNOW Service, KNOW Housekeeping, KNOW Glitch, KNOW Mobile, KNOW Inspection and KNOW Maintenance.
This is for you, if you :
- Love technology and have an innate interest in coding and building products.
- Aren't afraid of taking ownership and accountability. You love challenges and won- t stop till you haven- t found a solution.
- Possess knowledge of Software development industry best practices.
- Have hands on experience and expertise on the technical competencies needed for the job, so that you can work independently.
- Are passionate about the travel/hospitality space and can understand the nuances of hotel operations.
- Know how to have fun and smile often
Technical Competencies you'll possess :
- Extensive hands on Experience in ASP.Net with C#.net, MVC 5.
- Webservices and WCF development experience.
- Hands on experience of working with large data including data handling and manipulation techniques.
- MS SQL 2008 R2 / 2012 Development knowledge is a MUST (Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Indexes, etc.)
- Knowledge of deploying web based applications on IIS Server is required.
- Knows how frontends works, especially AngularJS & Angular2.
- Has good understanding of different data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Knows how to implement caching and various levels.
- Understands distributed computing techniques, event based architectures, message brokers, etc.
What will you do :
- Review Project Requirements and analyze Feasibility & Approach.
- Prototyping solutions and taking on development projects as appropriate.
- Tackling complex tech challenges and building a new product from scratch.
- Developing new modules, enhancements to existing modules, bug fixes to existing modules, performance enhancements, and other internal development tasks.
Talent Acquisition Partner | KNOWCROSS