Talent Acquisition Partner at Knowcross
Views:196 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Knowcross - L2 Technical Support Engineer (2-6 yrs)
To give you a brief understanding of us, Knowcross is a global leader in providing software and technology intelligence to the hospitality operations industry.
Our platform offers hotels a suite of software applications that boost efficiency and enhance guest service, directly impacting the bottom-line. We build SaaS products with multiple deployment options such as Cloud, Data Center & On-Property for 5-star luxury hotels and chains.
These products are fully customizable, multilingual, cloud based and are offered as both stand-alone and bundled packages. The platform is also interfaced to a number of leading PMS systems, in-room control systems, messaging gateways and fire alarm system
Our product suite includes six software applications - KNOW Service, KNOW Housekeeping, KNOW Glitch, KNOW Mobile, KNOW Inspection and KNOW Maintenance.
About Profile :
- Knowcross is looking for someone who has a flair for customer success.
- You will support our fast growing list of world's leading hotels. In this role you will help onboard new customers, manage pilots and trials, answer support calls including questions and tickets, and many other tasks all related to helping Knowcross grow quickly and efficiently.
- You will get to work in multiple areas of customer support, operations, and sales.
Required Skills : Networking, Database, IT infrastructure, AWS, MS Windows Server Application and Tools.
You will :
- Provide application configuration and maintenance on Knowcross- business facing systems.
- Resolve urgent and immediate client requests.
- Troubleshoot technical issues faced which could be related to external interfaces, networking, application and Windows configuration, etc.
- Perform routine DB and application maintenance and take corrective steps
- Perform regular health checks of client machines and production systems.
Talent Acquisition Partner | KNOWCROSS