Knoldus Software - QA Automation Lead - Mobile & Web Applications Testing (8-10 yrs)
We are hiring QA Automation Lead Engineer with extensive experience on - Angular/Ionic/Cordova
Job Description :
- 8-10 Years of experience
- Senior QA Lead Engineer, fairly hands-on
- 6-7 years of QA experience - Would be nice if the person has a lot of Angular/Ionic/Cordova experience - Web and Mobile app related QA/testing experience
- Test automation tools experience - tools like- Selenium, Protractor, Appium/Allure/Curl/Postman etc.
- Good Communication and coordination skills
- Very familiar with Agile-Scrum ceremonies/process/way-of-working & CI/CD builds/deployments
Knoldus Software LLP.
Company Profile : Knoldus is a new age startup which is trying to disrupt the Reactive Software Development, Analytics, Machine Learning and Fast Data space.
Locations : Knoldus is incorporated in India, Singapore, US and Canada and is 100+ people overall.
Wondering who we are?
We are the only company which has the distinction of being Select partners with
- Lightbend (Scala ecosystem)
- Databricks (Spark in the Big Data space)
- Confluent (Kafka ecosystem)
- Datastax (Cassandra and Graph ecosystem)
- We started working on the Scala ecosystem and Spark in 2009 and have gained an industry reputation of being a goto company for Reactive and Fast Data product development. Some of our marquee clients include Google, HPE, EY, Elsevier, BoA, Cisco, VMWare, Huawei, Philips and quite a few silicon valley startups which have gone from being 2 people companies to 50 million dollars + companies
- Our process focus Strongly Agile and NO to CMM Knoldus software development model called Knolway is based upon the best Agile practices built on the combination of Scrum and XP where concepts such as Domain Driven Design, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development and Pair Programming are used extensively.
What do we offer?
1. Opportunity to work with top-notch people who are authors, write blogs, contribute to open source community, speak at conferences.
2. Various social events organized by Knoldus (eg. Community events and conferences with the Industry leaders)
3. Flat organization no hierarchies.
4. Official time for doing your own professional growth which includes open source projects, blogging, pod-casting and technical article publishing. Visit http://blog.knoldus.com
5. Weekly knowledge sharing program. See http://knolx.knoldus.com
6. Cubicle free workspace, relaxed and fun-filled work atmosphere.
Learn more about us : http://www.knoldus.com