Kiprosh - Senior/Lead Software Engineer - Ruby On Rails/Algorithm (3-9 yrs)
MUST HAVE SKILLS :
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails or other Ruby frameworks.
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts, Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts, PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.
- Strong experience with Git versioning systems.
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS :
- Working knowledge or understanding of SaaS ecosystem will be a plus.
- You understand the importance of concepts like "Test Driven Development" & "Behaviour Driven Development- and utilize them to bring more stability & predictability in existing applications. We are a heavy user of RSpec, Unit Test, Cucumber, CI / CD etc.
- Knowledge of Sidekiq, Redis, Solr, Heroku, AWS will be a huge plus.
- Experience working with Payment Gateways like Chargify, Stripe, Authorize.NET, Others. etc will be a plus.
- Contribution to open source projects, have participated in some technical community or meetups or interest group or have written or spoken in public about their technical ideas.
- Inclination to develop your own gems or reusable components or libraries.
- Exposure to cloud deployment on Amazon or deployment on Heroku or standalone virtual servers etc. (or exposure to PaaS)
WHAT IS IT LIKE TO WORK WITH KIPROSH :
- Apple Macbooks and latest powerful hardware.
- We're remote friendly.
- We allocate time to work on open source (check: Kiprosh Github)
- We encourage to blog about development experience with rest of the world. (check: Kiprosh Blogs)
- Team and Organisation outings twice a Year.
- Half Yearly and Yearly Awards Ceremony. Annual Celebrations.